How much does Eyelid Surgery Cost?
Please review pricing information for various cosmetic services that we offer. Please note, actual costs will be determined and discussed at the time of your appointment.
- Facetime Consultations are complimentary. This is a great way for you to see if Dr. Landmann is the right doctor for you and ask any pressing questions that concern you. We are here to help you!
- In office Consultations – This is a thorough, detailed systematic examination performed by Dr. Landmann. He will carefully review your medications, your past medical history and your ophthalmic history. He will then examine the area around your eyes and face. Finally, the Doctor will explain to you what your specific issues are, and what your surgical and non-surgical treatment options are. We will also gladly show you before and after photos, as well as photos of bruising, so you know what to expect. The appointment is about 30 minutes. If you proceed with a cosmetic procedure, the consultation fee will be applied to your procedure. $150.
Our office is proud to offer medical financing options via CareCredit. You will not pay more for the services, but you will be able to spread payments out over time. These financing programs are a great resource for patients who want to achieve specific cosmetic goals, but may not have the up-front funds to do so. The application process takes about five minutes and our office is happy to help you fill it out. CareCredit is great, because there are no application fees, no prepayment penalties and no annual fees. You can also use it to finance other medical expenses.
Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Cost of Cosmetic Upper Eyelid Surgery In Office: $3,500 to $5,000
- In Operating Room: Add on 1 hour of Anesthesia Fee + Operating Room Fee
- Upper Eyelids are almost always performed in the office.
Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Cost of Cosmetic Eye Bags Surgery In Office: $5,000 to $6,750
- In Operating Room: Add on 1.5 hours of Anesthesia Fee + Operating Room Fee
- Performed in office or in operating room – depending on patient’s health & comfort level
- The vast majority are performed in the office.
Upper and Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Cost of Upper and Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty In Office: $8,500 to $11,750
- In Operating Room: Add on 2 hours of Anesthesia Fee + Operating Room Fee
- The majority are performed in the office.
Cosmetic Revisional Surgery
- For patients who have had a blepharoplasty performed by another doctor or in another country
- Consultation: $150
- Upper Eyelid Revisional Repair: $5,000 to $8,000
- Lower Eyelid Revisional Repair: $8,500 to $15,000
- Lifts sagging skin and decrease deep lines on the neck and jowls.
- A great alternative to a facelift.
- Performed in the office, typically takes 30-45 minutes: $3500
Cosmetic Facial Laser Resurfacing
- For Lower eyelids – the crepey skin – $1,000 to $2,500
- For Full Face resurfacing: $2,600 to $3,500
Botox and Xeomin
- First area = $400
- Each additional area = $125
Fillers: Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Voluma, Lyft, Radiesse
- Around the eyes: $1,000 for first session, $600 for second session. The majority of patients need only 1 session.
- Anywhere else on the face: $600 to $800 per vial.
Cosmetic Mole Removal: $800
Non-Surgical Chin Fat Reduction
- $1300 per session. Most people need 2-3 sessions.
Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation: $1,000
Dissolve Fillers around the eyes = Hyaluronidase – Hylenex
- Most patients need between one and six sessions. The average is 2 sessions, but it depends on what filler was used and where.
- $600 per session. Does not include the cost of the enzyme, which is called into your pharmacy as a prescription.
Ear Lobe Surgery
- To repair torn earlobes from earrings: $1,000
Treatment for excessive sweating, aka Hyperhidrosis
- Botox to armpits and/or hands: $1,000
Anesthesia Fee + Operating Room Fee Rates
- 1 hour = $2700
- 1.5 hours = $3400
- 2 hours = $3700
Facility Fee in Office
- Billed only based on equipment and supplies needed
- There is no time limit