- Dr. Dan Landmann is a board-certified New York, New Jersey and Connecticut based Ophthalmologist. He is sub-specialized in Oculo-Plastic Surgery, which focuses on cosmetic & reconstructive surgery of the upper and lower eyelids as well as the face.
- Doctor Landmann’s career started in High School, when he was accepted to an undergraduate and a Master’s degree program in Electrical Engineering as well as Medical School. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from this accelerated, combined degree program before continuing to medical school, where he was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha, the honor society for the top 6% of his medical school class.
- Dr. Landmann did both his residency in Ophthalmology and fellowship in Oculo-Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. This is one of the most prestigious Ophthalmology programs in the country, and is known for hands-on patient care.
- Dr. Dan Landmann has expertise in a broad range of surgical procedures, including cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery, drooping or malpositioned eyelids, tear outflow obstructions and surgical management of eyelid cancers. He is specifically interested in cosmetic blepharoplasty of the upper eyelids (for hooding) and lower eyelids (for bags under the eyes).
- Doctor Landmann is able to complement his services with numerous non-surgical procedures. He frequently performs many anti-aging techniques using Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Raidesse and Restylane. These minimally invasive procedures are performed in the office and can frame your eyes and smile beautifully.
- In his spare time, Dr. Landmann is actively involved in both local and international philanthropic organizations. One of the most rewarding aspects of his medical career has been the ability to volunteer in Guatemala for cataract and reconstructive surgery missions. Most recently, he went in September 2012 and May 2013. He is an avid skier, enjoys traveling and building contemporary furniture. As an electrical engineer and entrepreneur, he is currently working on three medical devices for the diagnosis and management of eye diseases.
- Doctor Dan Landmann is known for his empathetic bedside manner as well as his surgical precision. But it is his philosophy on treating patients with respect, that many patients state as a reason for choosing him as their surgeon. He takes pride in listening carefully to patients’ concerns and encourages questions so he can help alleviate any uncertainty by explaining all surgical and nonsurgical options.
- All patients that undergo surgery with Dr. Landmann are given his personal cell phone number, as he believes that patients should be able to contact their surgeon easily if they have any questions or concerns. Ultimately, his goal is to provide exceptional care that exceeds expectations.
- Tufts University School Of Engineering, Magna Cum Laude
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Dual Major: BioMedical Engineering
- 1 of 8 Students Nationally Accepted into an Accelerated, Three Degree, Combined Engineering and Medical Program
- Tufts University Graduate School of Engineering
- Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Columbia University College P&S at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center / New England Eye Center – Ophthalmology
- Tufts Medical Center / New England Eye Center – Oculo-Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery