Dr. Dan Landmann and his staff are committed to providing the highest quality medical and surgical care in a safe, comfortable and compassionate environment.
At Bergen Eyelids, we have cultivated a practice where patients feel confident that they are making the best informed medical decisions that will meet both their functional and aesthetic goals. As it is Dr. Landmann’s philosophy to treat each and every patient like family, we strive to provide everyone with honesty, individualized attention and personalized care. It is with this philosophy that we believe in using the old world concepts of compassion and integrity, in combination with the latest technological advancements, to provide our patients with the best possible care.
Lastly, we enjoy giving back to the community – both locally and internationally, and hope that our patients will share in that experience.
Why Do Patients from Throughout New Jersey Choose Dr. Landmann for Eyelid & other Facial Rejuvenation Procedures?
- Dr. Landmann is a board-certified ophthalmologist and oculoplastic surgeon
- While many types of doctors perform eyelid surgery, many select Dr. Landmann because he is both an ophthalmologist and an oculplastic surgery specialist – a rare and impressive combination separating him from his peers when selecting a top eyelid surgeon
- We offer both cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries depending on your needs
- Our treatments are minimally invasive or completely non-invasive
- We use the least amount of anesthesia and sedatives for your safety
- Our anti-aging procedures include Botox, Juvederm and Radiesse
If you are considering a cosmetic surgery of the face or eyes, and live in the New Jersey or New York area, please contact us online or by calling our office at (201)696-2646 today to schedule a consultation in our Bergen County based offices. We offer a no-obligation consultation and have friendly staff available to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have.