Dr. Landmann is a board certified ophthalmologist who has a specialty with Oculoplastic surgery. He has performed thousands of surgeries and will personally attend to yours as well. We are proud to serve clients in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut and our techniques consist of using minimal anesthesia or sedatives. We strive to provide minimally invasive or non-invasive treatments to help you feel better about yourself; not completely change who you are.
We are dedicated to providing professional and friendly care to people who may be considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery for their eyelids or surrounding facial areas. We offer a variety of procedures to meet your unique personal or medical needs and can assist you every step of the way in after care and recovery. Our goal is to make you feel confident and pleased with your face by removing signs of aging or helping alleviate problems from medical issues.
In addition to cosmetic surgeries, we also offer several non-invasive anti-aging procedures such as Botox, Juvederm and Radiesse to help you achieve the look you love and can feel confident with. The injections themselves take just a few short minutes and pain is non-existent with our topical anesthetic. Results can be instant and patients often return for more treatments to address other areas.
Why Do Patients from Throughout New Jersey Choose Dr. Landmann for Eyelid & other Facial Rejuvenation Procedures?
- Dr. Landmann is a board-certified ophthalmologist and oculoplastic surgeon
- While many types of doctors perform eyelid surgery, many select Dr. Landmann because he is both an ophthalmologist and an oculplastic surgery specialist – a rare and impressive combination separating him from his peers when selecting a top eyelid surgeon
- We offer both cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries depending on your needs
- Our treatments are minimally invasive or completely non-invasive
- We use the least amount of anesthesia and sedatives for your safety
- Our anti-aging procedures include Botox, Juvederm and Radiesse
If you are considering a cosmetic surgery of the face or eyes, and live in the New Jersey or New York area, please contact us online or by calling our office at (201)696-2646 today to schedule a consultation in our Bergen County based offices. We offer a no-obligation consultation and have friendly staff available to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you may have.